- Institutional Theory – Agency and Neo-Institutionalism, Seminar.
- Neo-Institutional Approaches, Reading Course.
Theories of Modern Societies –Neo?Institutionalism and the Duality of Structure, Seminar. (evaluation)
- Welfare States and Employment Regimes in Europe, with Jenny Buchkremer and Martin Heidenreich, Seminar.
- Institutions and Organizations, Lecture.
- Individuals and Society: Socialization and Social Inequality, Seminar
(evaluation monday course)
(evaluation tuesday course)
- Social Stratification and Social Inequality, Seminar.
- Arbeitsmarkt und Beschäftigung in Europa
(Employment in Europe), Seminar.
- Social Stratification: Employment in Europe, Seminar.
other lectures and seminars
- guest lecture. The Europeanization of Domestic Economic and Labour Market Policy – European Concertation as a way to overcome the Economic Crisis? Contribution to the lecture series „Employment in Europe – in Crisis?“
- lecture. Conceptualising Europeanization – Reintroducing Agency in Neo?Institutionalism. Contribution to the JM?CETRO summer school “The Domestic Europeanization of Labour Market and Employment Policies ? Effects, Mechanisms and Actors in the process of institutional change”.
- guest lecture. Converging Divergences? European Welfare States in Compared. Seminar of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation “Social Europe – Desire or Nightmare?”